MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guild Wars 2 - Guild Site and Fan Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: on.gif] [Image: off.gif] - I'm talking about this images. It would look a lot better if you have other images related to Guild Wars 2.
You already ask for donations, I find that quite rude and gives a small repulsive signal to joining.
(2012-06-20, 03:55 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ][Image: on.gif] [Image: off.gif] - I'm talking about this images. It would look a lot better if you have other images related to Guild Wars 2.

Oh, right. Yeah i'll look for something to replace those. I added a new background, what do you think?

(2012-06-20, 04:20 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]You already ask for donations, I find that quite rude and gives a small repulsive signal to joining.

I didn't mean for it to give that impression. I was just getting the forum all ready for when i setup the guild. I've removed that topic for now.
Domain does not really make me think of guild wars ... co.uk domains are pretty limiting.
I have gw2insanity.com and guildinsanity.com aswell, maybe i should use one of those instead?
gw2insanity sounds good to me.

But I'd keep playinsane if you ever want to branch out to other games.
Heartless Wrote:Oh, right. Yeah i'll look for something to replace those. I added a new background, what do you think?

Looks good.

(2012-06-20, 06:21 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]gw2insanity sounds good to me.

I share the same opinion.
(2012-06-20, 06:21 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]gw2insanity sounds good to me.

Yes gw2insanity.com is a good choise, i also like how you have improved the look of your site since the last time i checked. Feels like a proper GW2 site now.

One thing i might say is widen the container (and the logo image) feels a bit slim right now and that for me always makes reading post uncomfortable.

For the rest if you have those other domains use the gw2insanity one try to advertise your site since there are not to many yet.

The only two real big ones would be guildwars2guru (from curse previous official forums for the game) and their own forums since 2 months now?

Try to do a lot of news post and you could be getting quite a lot of traffic.
I like the gw2insanity domain. Best of luck! Smile
Thanks for the feedback everyone, i appreciate it!

@anori There is also www.guildwars2forum.com Toungue

I've increased the forums width and changed the domain name to www.gw2insanity.com let me know what you think. Not sure what else i can do to improve it now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6