MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guild Wars 2 - Guild Site and Fan Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2012-06-24, 07:31 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree with you anxiety on that completely, when he start to publish more news (what he should do) for gw2 from the beta comments from the developers etc. a portal for a site over MMO's is kinda important. There is always a constant stream of news, and if you stay on top of that you can easily have 2-3 richly filled news post a day. With information from the beta weekends PTR's etc.

While it doesnt work on a lot of sites, a forum about MMO's simply can if they work for it provide the content needed to fill up the portal incredibly rapidly and users will visit the site then to read news and stories and not purely to discuss in the forums. Something they can also do on the official forums.

Key word: "When"

He isn't or wasn't posting news when I posted that.
I am posting official news now, so it appears on the portal.
I suggest moving the portal sidebar to the right of the News posts, that way your content is what's seen first. Increase the font size for your Welcome message as well, it's a little small.
Hows that? Smile
Awesome, good job. Those subtle changes make it look a lot better, IMO. =)
Thanks Tecca. If you see anything else i can improve just let me know.
Theme has been updated, come check it out!

www.gw2insanity.com
Really love the new background and the way the menu bar looks now. Great job, really nicely done.
Thanks Smile
We are still looking for more members for our guild. We currently have 4, including myself. All of which are 20+ years old. If your interested in joining a mature and active guild go ahead and apply on our forums.

Want to learn more about Guild Wars 2? Check out my beginners guide.

We currently have 12 members registered. Our members have made a total of 139 posts in 68 threads.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6