MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guild Wars 2 - Guild Site and Fan Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
It's looking a lot nicer than when I first saw it, good job on that. I think the next step is to start posting more and trying to get some members to join.

Also, adding anything GW2-related wouldn't hurt. Maybe a simple In-Game Name field in user profiles. I haven't looked at the other forums, but take a look at those and see if there's anything you can do better - then go for it.
Looks a lot better now with the width increased.
Thanks Smile

I've added some more forums and a custom profile field for character information. I'll keep building the content up. Thanks for the replies so far.
Insanity is a PvX guild looking for mature and active players who enjoy guild wars 2. We have a 64 slot teamspeak 3 server and custom mybb theme. If your interested come check us out. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
We are still looking for more members for our guild. If your a fan of guild wars 2 and want someone to play with in the next stress test and BWE come join us. We have a 64 slot TS3 server, gallery and custom mybb theme.

Site: http://www.gw2insanity.com
Forum: http://www.gw2insanity.com/index.php
My name on the board: Heartless
No need for a portal imo.
I don't know about that. I don't really like having the forum as the homepage.
I disagree with you anxiety on that completely, when he start to publish more news (what he should do) for gw2 from the beta comments from the developers etc. a portal for a site over MMO's is kinda important. There is always a constant stream of news, and if you stay on top of that you can easily have 2-3 richly filled news post a day. With information from the beta weekends PTR's etc.

While it doesnt work on a lot of sites, a forum about MMO's simply can if they work for it provide the content needed to fill up the portal incredibly rapidly and users will visit the site then to read news and stories and not purely to discuss in the forums. Something they can also do on the official forums.
I wasn't planning on posting official news. But i have thought about it. If you think this will help then i'll start doing that right away. It makes sense to have fresh content for people to read on the portal as soon as they visit the site.
Insanity is looking for mature and active players to join its ranks. We are a guild wars 2 PvX guild, just starting out. We have a teamspeak 3 server and custom mybb theme. Come join us in the upcoming stress test on June 27.

www.gw2insanity.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6