MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Http://Habbsky.net - Http://Habbsky.net/forum/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-06-20, 06:05 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme copyright removal!

He's got the copyright on there for me.

But he's using the same theme as me, which means I am going to hope my new theme gets finished FAST.
(2012-06-20, 06:05 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme copyright removal!

Are you blind you idiot?

(2012-06-20, 07:03 AM)Hostpro Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-19, 10:28 PM)Matthewza Wrote: [ -> ]lol #1 worst forum ever

gtfo noob.

Quote:Nice theme copyright removal!

gtfo noob.
Whoa, settle down. There is the right way to deal with negative and incorrect comments, and then there is the wrong way to do it.

Please be more polite in future.
♫ Shot through the web. And you're to blame. Darlin' you give MyBB a bad name. ♫
Ok, we are not trying to be mean, but to give you feedback. Think about what you are actually showing us - a nice theme that you have not made and a lot of empty forums. Do not use showcase to try and get members, that is not what the showcase is for. The showcase is to show us what you have made with the mybb software. That can be the community - or some great template theme edits.

Right now - this forum is not ready to showcase. You need to add content and you need to make it clear what the forum is about. If your main website focus is the radio then focus on that and make the forum a support site for the radio side. You can add some chatter forums - but the rest are all empty and you might as well delete them or make them inactive.
(2012-06-20, 04:21 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, we are not trying to be mean, but to give you feedback. Think about what you are actually showing us - a nice theme that you have not made and a lot of empty forums. Do not use showcase to try and get members, that is not what the showcase is for. The showcase is to show us what you have made with the mybb software. That can be the community - or some great template theme edits.

Right now - this forum is not ready to showcase. You need to add content and you need to make it clear what the forum is about. If your main website focus is the radio then focus on that and make the forum a support site for the radio side. You can add some chatter forums - but the rest are all empty and you might as well delete them or make them inactive.

K, Thanks for giving me feedback the reason I got empty forums because I don't got much members I just made the forum 3 days ago so thats the reason.
(2012-06-20, 06:13 PM)Matthewza Wrote: [ -> ]K, Thanks for giving me feedback the reason I got empty forums because I don't got much members I just made the forum 3 days ago so thats the reason.

So fill them up. Members aren't going to come and make threads for you. Members are going to come and post in threads you already have, then make threads for you.
Your section count is ridiculous. You have like double the amount that I do. Why?
Big problem for me is that I can't find anywhere what your show and site are actually about.
Were should I put that Habbsky is a Online Radio Show?
Pages: 1 2 3 4