MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Http://Habbsky.net - Http://Habbsky.net/forum/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Don't. Delete sections - don't add any more Toungue. Less is more.
(2012-06-21, 11:08 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Don't. Delete sections - don't add any more Toungue. Less is more.

Alrighty, Thank you.
I feel as if you're in need of a new design. BlackEvo is old and overused, just doesn't suit my taste anymore. The theme actually turns me away from the website since it's not appealing to me at all.

You also have one to many sections in my opinion. You can condense a lot of those forums into one, but that's up to you. It's your forum.
(2012-06-21, 02:12 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]I feel as if you're in need of a new design. BlackEvo is old and overused, just doesn't suit my taste anymore. The theme actually turns me away from the website since it's not appealing to me at all.

You also have one to many sections in my opinion. You can condense a lot of those forums into one, but that's up to you. It's your forum.

I need a good looking theme I got no idea what one is good.

Would [Image: 57492-1326400282-gze-style-3.jpg] or this? [Image: 21617-1317633441-Index_Guest.png]

wich one o.o
Pages: 1 2 3 4