MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Http://Habbsky.net - Http://Habbsky.net/forum/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
A show about what?
Habbsky is a Radio Show that we play for fun any kind of music we play ex hip hop, rap, 80s, 90s, etc....
so what is there to discuss about, then?
Quote:so what is there to discuss about, then?

You can discuss anything on the forum and listen to the radio, The radio is on the bottom of the page so if you go on the forum it will automatic play Smile
If you really play anything, including pop music, you should probably change your logo to look a little less Cannibal Corpse.
There's lots of forums to discuss anything. Why should I go to yours?

Also, any website that auto plays ANYTHING is bad.
True. The radio should only be up when there is a live DJ. Otherwise, I'd rather go listen to the actual radio or a playlist of music I like to listen to.
Online radio stations are the only thing I listen to when I'm at my computer (apart from YouTube Toungue).

I am a moderator of Digitally Imported's forums (you may have heard of them) and one of the things that originally got me interested in the forums was that they had a thread for every song that played on every channel so people could make comments, rate and discuss the tracks.
The most popular threads were usually the live ones, specifically Armin Van Buuren's ASOT.

When I first became active as a regular member over there, there wasn't a whole lot of "general discussion" forums but as the community grew and wanted to discuss non-music related things, the admins added sections. I think you should do the same, personally.

Anyway, maybe that gives you something to think about. Smile
I reiterate, why so many sections?
(2012-06-21, 12:09 AM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]If you really play anything, including pop music, you should probably change your logo to look a little less Cannibal Corpse.

(2012-06-21, 12:17 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]There's lots of forums to discuss anything. Why should I go to yours?

Also, any website that auto plays ANYTHING is bad.

My Radio doesn't auto play?

(2012-06-21, 12:31 AM)Cobalt Wrote: [ -> ]True. The radio should only be up when there is a live DJ. Otherwise, I'd rather go listen to the actual radio or a playlist of music I like to listen to.

It is?

(2012-06-21, 03:37 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Online radio stations are the only thing I listen to when I'm at my computer (apart from YouTube Toungue).

I am a moderator of Digitally Imported's forums (you may have heard of them) and one of the things that originally got me interested in the forums was that they had a thread for every song that played on every channel so people could make comments, rate and discuss the tracks.
The most popular threads were usually the live ones, specifically Armin Van Buuren's ASOT.

When I first became active as a regular member over there, there wasn't a whole lot of "general discussion" forums but as the community grew and wanted to discuss non-music related things, the admins added sections. I think you should do the same, personally.

Anyway, maybe that gives you something to think about. Smile

Oh, Ill try that

(2012-06-21, 10:46 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]I reiterate, why so many sections?

Oh, k Ill delete some sections what should I add to the sections because I don't know what to add
Pages: 1 2 3 4