MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NintenFriends.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was just curious about the following thing, thanks.

Profile Comments is under GPL (IIRC), so you can release your edits if you want to.

... the game reviews is a custom plugin? Looks cool.
Well it's still pretty far off anything i'd want to release.
I see, good luck with your site, it looks like you already know you need unique stuff Smile
This is an amazing design and I love what your doing with user profiles and gaming groups
I really love this website. Overall very unique, and a nice theme. If I was more of a Nintendo fan I'd definitely register.
Thank you all for the last 3 comments. I should hopefully get more done tonight and give another update soon with some new features Wink

Please keep any constructive critism coming, i'm taking everything into account.
So I've been working on the Profile Comments edits. I now have setup templates for different types.so for example the template might be:
This text is <strong>{1}</strong> and this <i>{2}</i>.

Then the comment posted would have its type set, and it's content something like:
1=bold|2=italic

There are also 2 new options; one for setting if it's gender specific and the other if it's merge enabled. So on my profile now 2 of my comments are for games, but because they happened on the same day and merge is enabled it has output them as 1 post instead of 2.

I'm still working on it, you might notice its not outputting in the correct order.

Another thing I'm working on is how I plan to manage social gaming. I will post later on in development of what I'm doing but for now I am creating an api to allow users to login, access account information etc.
This is a good fresh air in a showcase full of gaming forums. You are doing an amazing job. Smile
Beautiful example of what MyBB can achieve. Wonderful.
I've decided to take inspiration from brad-t and tweak my registration page. Apart from the obvious lack of register button and the fact my footer isn't aligned it still doesn't look right to me.

Can I get some help?

http://s11.postimage.org/x1u8ddmc1/Scree..._19_11.png
Pages: 1 2 3 4