MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Harajuju – The world's premier Japanese fashion community.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
x-posted from Harajuju.

Hey everyone!

As you've likely noticed by now, the new version of Harajuju is live. This has been in the works for a while, and I'm hoping you'll all enjoy it. Aside from the general aesthetic refresh, the key changes are in the Haralooks section of the site. You can now browse through a full grid view, and the look page itself is quite a bit nicer.

[Image: 0yCcrsm.jpg]

In addition to this, Brand Directory pages have been given a welcome facelift.

[Image: ue5Yrxp.jpg]

The changes are largely aesthetic, but they set the floor for more aggressive feature updates that I'd like to build out this year. One of the big reasons this release has taken so long to put out is that I wanted to keep improving things, but I realize now that it's better to push new features and designs out as I can develop them rather than waiting a year between releases.

I'd love to hear everyone's ideas on what we can add to make this community better. I know it's been a bit quiet lately, and I'm partially to blame. Here are things I'd like to work on over the next six months, and I'd love if anyone wants to help.
  • A shopping guide! Many people simply don't understand how easy it is to buy stuff from Japan. I want to make it obvious.
  • … and an articles/features section for the guide, among other editorial content, to live in.
  • A new user profile that can serve as your "fashion homepage" on the internet, with a list of your favourite brands, your looks, your wardrobe, and more.
  • Improved interface for adding new looks and brands, and editing your profile.

Thank you sincerely for supporting HARAJUJU. You can report any bugs or issues here.

P.S. The big banner on the homepage when logged out obviously needs an image behind it. We're working on it, but if you have suggestions or even a photo to contribute, do let me know.
Brad-t

That looks amazing....i don't think there is anything else to say other than...WOW!

Rich
Glad to see if finally go live Brad. It looks amazing - as I'm sure I've already said at least once.
Looks absolutely stunning. The register login is a really cool way of signup etc.
Amazing is a understatement.

There isn't a single thing I don't like.
I've never seen any of those styles where do people dress like this? Smile
Well, Japan, for one thing. But we are all from different places.
(2013-05-30, 11:14 PM)Geret Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen any of those styles where do people dress like this? Smile

Swag city why of course! I like some of the outfits but I'm not a very fashionable guy Big Grin.

Congratulations on the new design launch Brad. I know for a fact you put a lot of time into that.

Fantastic job.
Honestly your designs continue to amaze me. I also love how you try and show other designers on this platform how and what you did to try and help improve the level of myBB on a whole!

Congrats!
Thank you Smile Still a lot of work to do!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15