MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Harajuju – The world's premier Japanese fashion community.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Just the whole functionality of the site, including the things that go beyond the theme, such as your plugins. While they wouldn't all suit every forum for obvious reasons, they suit yours perfectly, and just tie everything together really.

The whole forum just seems really well considered in every area, and that really shows.
Sorry, I don't really know how to explain it. I just love your forum. You obviously put a lot of thought into it.

Good luck! Wink
Well, thank you guys Smile
You need a unique Twitter icon in the worst way. Toungue Thankfully your randomly assigned egg sorta fits your color scheme, though.
yeah we're really not using twitter well right now. most of the bugs on the site have been ironed out now, so i can focus on other stuff.

i really don't get twitter, but everyone uses it.
I noticed one small bug on your memberlist.

[Image: 5u69F.png]

Also on the advanced search the Yahoo/ICQ/AIM/etc fields are visible. Although not the most important it might be worth removing considering they're not in use.
Thanks a lot, will fix.

how did you even get to the memberlist? i don't have it linked anywhere. i kind of just want to delete it.
I decided to poke around and see what I could find. I was curious that it wasn't linked anywhere so I went to it directly. Toungue

Deleting it should be fine, it shouldn't cause any issues.
it's just that so many are spammers, so it's not really useful.
Understandable. It's useful in some cases but it doesn't suit everyone.

Also the pagination issue also occurs on the reputation page - http://harajuju.net/reputation.php?uid=2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15