MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iPhone 4S or Samsung Galaxy S iii?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I want to get one of these - not sure which - time to help me!

Anyone got any experience with these two phones? I'm guessing a lot have iPhone experience. I wonder if anyone has experience with both that can help.
I don't have specific experience of the Samsung Galaxy, but i know I'd pick Android over iOS any day - especially the newer Android versions.
Your best bet is waiting until around September when a new iPhone should be announced.
I'd say Samsung Galaxy since with iOS you have to buy most things but then again if you can jailbreak it I'd go with the iPhone
I love my iPod, but don't have an iPhone.
I would get the galaxy III but I hate how limiting apple is Toungue. Depending on what you plan to do with you can get the smaller one and just a micro sd to save some money as well if you want to keep a few movies in your pocket or something.
(2012-07-06, 10:06 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have specific experience of the Samsung Galaxy, but i know I'd pick Android over iOS any day - especially the newer Android versions.

Yeah Android 4.1 looks pretty smexy. I think I'll be going with Galaxy.

(2012-07-06, 10:06 PM)Stewartiee Wrote: [ -> ]Your best bet is waiting until around September when a new iPhone should be announced.

Not waiting that long.

(2012-07-06, 10:16 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]I love my iPod, but don't have an iPhone.

Is this a hint to get the Galaxy or a simple cool story bro moment?
(2012-07-06, 10:38 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-06, 10:16 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]I love my iPod, but don't have an iPhone.

Is this a hint to get the Galaxy or a simple cool story bro moment?

Hint to get an iPhone Toungue
A year or two ago iOS would be the obvious recommendation but Android has gotten a lot better. That said, I don't think the Galaxy 3 is the best Android phone out there right now. Unless you meant the S3, not the 3. Also consider the Galaxy Nexus and HTC One X.
Yeah I meant the S3, my bad. I fell in love when I saw the commercial and the head to head video with Siri.

Paul you're confusing me - stop it! Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7