MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Aranoth: A Massive Online World!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Did you just change to the Diablo theme, or has it been that all along? I don't think a theme based on another game is good choice for yours.
@OP Namecheap is currently offering $1 domains. Go for it Smile
(2012-07-15, 09:12 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]Did you just change to the Diablo theme, or has it been that all along? I don't think a theme based on another game is good choice for yours.

Wow. This is a bit pathetic.
Why did you change it to this man?
As for the most recent im using the diablo theme as a base, and I will be doing some heavy editing it to suit my needs. I like the layout of the theme.
As for you.......
Quote:Wow. This is a bit pathetic.
You need to lighten up. I dont steal or copy stuff. And I give credit were credit is due. Wink
OK, but how can anyone take your game seriously when you are using a theme based on another game?
Quote:As for the most recent im using the diablo theme as a base, and I will be doing some heavy editing it to suit my needs. I like the layout of the theme.
Finish your edits before you put it live.
(2012-07-15, 11:33 PM)Mod Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]As for the most recent im using the diablo theme as a base, and I will be doing some heavy editing it to suit my needs. I like the layout of the theme.

I too like the layout -- glad you're making edits to it though. I agree with brad that you should have finished it before making it live.
You should keep your old theme live, and then enable the Diablo theme just for admins, so you can make changes and view it yourself without your members thinking your game is a Diablo clone or worse, the site a Diablo fansite.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6