MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Aranoth: A Massive Online World!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The container is misaligned.. probably from the chat box.. it makes the whole theme look bad
Change the 5% in your #container margin to auto.
okay well thanks to both of you for the feedback. Anyother sugestions.
I see you changed titles because the old name's .com got purchased by someone. Well, if it makes you feel any better, this name sounds much nicer than the original.
Thanks mate. I like it to and I apologise for that pm. I thought it was you who purchased it.
Don't get why you are planning on making your own game but using a game based on Diablo
Dont get why you people dont read. Go back and re-read the posts.
(2012-07-19, 04:50 PM)Mod Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]Dont get why you people dont read. Go back and re-read the posts.

Dude, you're using a theme based on another game on your site. That is confusing, and this is the kind of consequence you have to deal with.
(2012-07-19, 06:16 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-19, 04:50 PM)Mod Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]Dont get why you people dont read. Go back and re-read the posts.

Dude, you're using a theme based on another game on your site. That is confusing, and this is the kind of consequence you have to deal with.

Not just that. It's that he says he WILL change it. Not good enough, he needs to change it before advertising it.
wow using default facechars from RPG MAKER
._.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6