MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: wOoH.png]MyBB+

MyBB+ is a new MyBB premium plugins website run by myself, Paul H. of the MyBB Support Team.

Services and Plugins

MyBB+ offers custom plugin work, in addition to our high quality plugins.

Our current plugins are:

Thread & Post Templates - This plugin allows you to make preset text templates for new threads and posts made by users. Quick reply compatible.

Miserable Member - This plugin makes it nearly impossible for users in a certain group to do anything on the forum. If you don't want to outright ban a user, you can use this plugin to make it such a big waste of their time to use the forum that they get fed up and leave on their own accord. Inspired by the vB plugin Miserable User.

Ban on Profile - displays the ban reason of a user on their profile.

Pokes - Facebook-like pokes for your forum

MyBB+ is currently developing a Minecraft Connect plugin, a Mass Ignore plugin, and several others. Stay tuned!

Subscription Information

Currently one year of subscription, providing unlimited downloads and priority support, is just $5 for our grand opening.

If you are a previous subscriber, you can get support for plugins but cannot download.

Other Info

We use the stunning Unova theme by Audentio. Don't like how it looks? Use the color changer!

Please post your comments! I will not moderate this thread, but request other staff do. CC only.
Looks good, I really like what you've done Paul. ^_^
What CC means ._.?

Anyways, the theme.. looks good (you knew it of course, that is why you paid for it :p).

Including advertisements at the start? ... The link leads to a no permission page for guests BTW.

Good luck !!
CC = Constructive criticism.

The ad page is a link to PM me Toungue No ads will be accepted right at the start but when I do start I'll PM all interested parties.
I'm a bit uncomfortable seeing the official MyBB logo used on an unofficial, for-profit site. It's a bit confusing. The name + the light makes it seem endorsed by MyBB.
A good point brad; I will post a disclaimer and ditch the MyBB logo image.
I know you have a couple plugin releases already, but a lot of folks bag on new sites asking for subscriptions with little/no content.

and I agree with brad, glad you see you making the change.
I have a few plugins in the works that people should flock to, have no fears. I bought the domain seeing the domain hack was open but not sure of what I was going to do with it. When I started getting the idea for a plugin website I just decided to use it.
I like the creativity of the domain. MyBBPl.us. Good job on that.

The forum looks really nice! Smile I'll use it every now and then.
Pretty cool forum. Although, that theme is getting used more and more. Nice job though. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3