MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Join my forum

Name: Admin Host

Hiring/need staff: no

Active: only me Sad

Members: We currently have 15 members registered. *UPDATED*

Post/thread: Our members have made a total of 104 posts in 65 threads. *UPDATED*

Have an point system and one more Currency.

We have an Game Section.

great theme.

Upgrade page for upgrading your account.

Link: http://adminhost.tk/

Thanks,

Ian2416.

And before you spam,
My forum change A LOT so do say crap about it.
Oh dear god. Why did you use .tk? Your theme is horrible, you have WAY too many forums, and too many staff.

Read this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-122420.html

Please, that will help.
The Theme is ok,

I gone with TK on you can use sub domains on them (Like User CP,Admin CP,Member List)

The more boards there an better change of a User finding a board there want.
You have no idea what you're doing, do you. I'm going to be brutally honest for your own good. Just note, you could have saved me time by reading my guide, as that's what I am reiterating.

.tk is never to be used for a live website. If you want to succeed, spend money on a real domain. Don't be cheap. The theme is absolute crap. My eyes hurt about being on your website for 5 seconds.

Users want to be able to easily find content on your website. Just because you have a forum for every possible topic on the internet, doesn't mean people will post. Why do you think you're the only person active? Pick one good niche (not all the gaming/webmaster/tech ones, for god sakes) and stick to it.

Frankly, you're making sites just to make them. Why not just stop until you really get inspired? It's just making you look bad, and no one is going to take you seriously now.

Thanks for not using tabs though, that's a plus....
I have fix it up so that it has a better theme and logo
AND if I Change the theme I have to fix the plugin again witch I don't want
to do.
What plugin..? Why the eggplant are there stats at the top of your forum anyway? Put those to the bottom. Look, I can't even list every single detail you need to fix because it would take forever and would be the biggest wall of text ever.

Seriously, change your theme. If you want to do good it will take work. But I'd also recommend you make a good site with a real niche. Not just another crappy overdone one. My advice is to shut this site down, and take a break for a few weeks. And figure out where you went wrong on previous sites (this is what, your 4th site in 2 weeks?) and what you can do better. For example, a topic that isn't overdone & you like.
My theme won't be changeing,
and the stats are pissing me off witch I'm un installing.

The theme is the best one I have atm.
(2012-07-18, 01:40 AM)Ian2416 Wrote: [ -> ]My theme won't be changeing,
and the stats are pissing me off witch I'm un installing.

The theme is the best one I have atm.
Bull crap.

http://mods.mybb.com
You think its bull crap,
I have 15 Members.

its my best forum yet.
(2012-07-18, 01:43 AM)Ian2416 Wrote: [ -> ]You think its bull crap,
I have 15 Members.

its my best forum yet.
Lmao
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5