MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I Did,

Talk is gone
and all board are in Community.

EDIT: lol that I did.
Kolton T. Wrote:Edit: What little respect I had for you was lost. Nice copying of Mybb's group images, like the management one by your name

Why are you laughing (your post above me says lol). That's just sad..
I mite be getting my own.
You still shouldn't have used Mybb's group images. That's really pathetic, past your usual standard.
I'm getting my own.
Close/delete any VIP related forums, even if they are free, remove them all and hide the forums you just locked.
I'm sorry I am just going to tell it straight because I have had to put up with you and your forums on two different communities and the last community (which you got banned from) offered you so much advice and you did not listen to that advice. You seem to not listen to any advice anyway.

BAD Points
- No one is going to want to join an admin forum when the owner does not have a clue what he is doing.
- Your grammar and entrance structure is terrible.
- .tk domain
- Just looking at some of your forum descriptions.
Quote:Forum for general conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss topics not related to the above forums.
Toungue
- Dark theme does not suit. Logo needs to be better, you make it in Cool Text?

(I could list many more but it is wasting my worthless time.)

GOOD Points
- Your using myBB.
- You have your whole life a head of you (you run your forums like an 8 year old so you have a long time to live.
- The forum will most likely be closed soon like your other projects so I do not have to put up with this thread.
- If you listen to our advice you WILL IMPROVE.
(2012-07-18, 01:21 AM)Ian2416 Wrote: [ -> ]My forum change A LOT so do say crap about it.

Alright Ian, here's some crap about your forum (you asked for it):
  1. You have 16 stars. Not only is this going to murder the classic layout (when user information is on the right side) but it doesn't mean anything. It just makes it look like you want to be the most awesome dude on your forums, NOT that you are actually an experienced or reliable admin.
  2. You have 4010 reputation points. See above.
  3. Speaking of stars, they are the default .gif images, which means they look horrible on the dark background.
  4. I used to use the same theme as you. It's terrible. I got a new one, and forum activity has increased about 500 percent since. You should too.
  5. This is your FOURTH forum about being an admin that you have created in the last 2 weeks.
  6. You have 56,313.75 AP. See the first point. Again.
  7. Tons of locked forums.
  8. Completely pointless upgrade.
  9. Glowing names. I'm looking for a forum, not a rave.
Do you want more crap? I think you have good intentions, but you should consider joining some admin forums first. Learn. Contribute. In a few months or a year, try again.
Quote:Do you want more crap? I think you have good intentions, but you should consider joining some admin forums first. Learn. Contribute. In a few months or a year, try again.

He tried joining an admin forum which he got banned from.
Need I even say anything? http://lh.rs/uZQQnWLlnexp
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5