MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The theme I mite just Keep it but make some other one
my main one.
I will recommend you to switch the current theme. Even if you use an overused theme, there are many better that the one you are currently using:
http://mods.mybb.com/themes

Also, stop installing plugins or things, focus on content, write write and write till your fingers get hurt.

It is like you were installing subforums while waiting for people to fill them up, which is not going to happen.
Board is closed ATM so I'll close the thread until it's reopened.
Re-opened.
Ok

I Change the theme and didn't install any plugins.
It's better than your last one, but for webmaster sites I don't think dark works. Remove the guest message, cut down on your forums, still too many staff, and get a real domain.

Also, are you on Icyboards?
2 of the 4 I Can do.

I Will:

Remove the guest Message
Cut down some forums

I Won't

Cut staff
Get A real domain.
(2012-07-18, 02:06 AM)Ian2416 Wrote: [ -> ]2 of the 4 I Can do.

I Will:

Remove the guest Message
Cut down some forums

I Won't

Cut staff
Get A real domain.

Alright..

You Wont:
-Succeed
Done it was edited.
Do you need all those categories/forums @ the top to direct people places... really? Just make a thread. You have two games forums, and why not turn the Talk Area into a forum. Cut down on the webmaster forums a bit.

Just generalize them man. And, you're overstaffed is all I'm saying. Sorry for being harsh, I'm just trying to help and being shot down a lot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5