MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySubscriptions - Paid Usergroup Subscriptions (Paypal IPN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
thank you man..
Hi, I just want to inform you that your plugin may be broking MyBB features as plugins ones. The cause is this code in your plugin:
	function mysubs_payment_page()
	{
		global $db, $mybb, $header, $headerinclude, $footer, $theme, $lang;

$lang->load('mysubs');

$settings = ipn_settings();

if(!$settings['enabled']) redirect('index.php', $lang->error_subscriptions_disabled);

if($mybb->input['action'] == 'payments')
		{

As you can see, your plugin will redirect to the index page unless it is activated from the settings. Also, as a unrelated suggestion, you should use the _install/_is_installed/_uninstalled functions with this plugin since you add tables to the DB.
Hello,
Just quickly setup this plugin and got the different subscription lengths working. But is there a way to have users pay for a subscription when registering? I don't want free registrations on the forum as it will be a closed members section...
Is this plugin working? Still being developed?
How can i add pounds to this plugin?
Only problem with this plugin is that there is no "Additional Group" Option.
is there a way to make this accept payments in £`s
(2013-12-25, 10:00 PM)CRAIG@VM Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to make this accept payments in £`s

I have done something along those lines
bumping this.

can someone fork it/code it to add the recurring payment option and subscription expiration reminders?
If anyone still needs this, I might come back and redevelop it sometime over the next couple of weeks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10