MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySubscriptions - Paid Usergroup Subscriptions (Paypal IPN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2014-05-28, 01:30 PM)EthanD Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone still needs this, I might come back and redevelop it sometime over the next couple of weeks.

Hi is this still working?

I tried to download and i got error...please see attached

Hope to hear from you soon
Hi EthanD, it could be some work adding an option to end subscription in a concrete day instead of periods?. For example, ending subscription 31 December.

Thanks
works with 1.8 ?
Updated for 1.8.
(2015-03-30, 06:26 PM)EthanD Wrote: [ -> ]Updated for 1.8.

Thanks
test install; the link in usercp (and readme) /misc.php?action=payments just redirects to index for some reason

edit; actually let me check my htaccess.

edit2; checked and should be no issues with it, still just takes to index

edit3; ignore me, in the mysubscriptions page in the adminCP it wasn't enabled... I'm an idiot.

edit4; I'm probably still being an idiot (i'm hungover, sue me) but what template is the link in the usercp in, I assumed usercp_nav but it's not there or in any of the other usercp_nav_* templates. I can't find it anywhere and don't really want to be editing it in the mysubs.php file unless it's necessary
(2015-03-30, 06:58 PM)p00lz Wrote: [ -> ]test install; the link in usercp (and readme) /misc.php?action=payments just redirects to index for some reason

edit; actually let me check my htaccess.

edit2; checked and should be no issues with it, still just takes to index

edit3; ignore me, in the mysubscriptions page in the adminCP it wasn't enabled... I'm an idiot.

It's not enabled by default. I am going to get rid of that setting in the next build I think.

It used to be an activate/deactivate plugin and I set it up to install/uninstall/activate/deactivate now, so that's why I had the enable settings in there initially, but it makes more sense to make it a full install and allow for activation/deactivation through the plugins page.
The mods site link is not working
(2015-03-30, 09:12 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]The mods site link is not working

Yea, they still have yet to approve it. You can download the .zip from the Github page in the interim.

(2015-03-30, 06:58 PM)p00lz Wrote: [ -> ]edit4; I'm probably still being an idiot (i'm hungover, sue me) but what template is the link in the usercp in, I assumed usercp_nav but it's not there or in any of the other usercp_nav_* templates.  I can't find it anywhere and don't really want to be editing it in the mysubs.php file unless it's necessary

I do not have a template for the usercp at this moment. I need to create some design settings in the future.

The code to generate the payments link is in the mysubs_usercp_menu() function (lines 1107 to 1113 in ./inc/plugins/mysubs.php):

function mysubs_usercp_menu()
	{
		global $db, $mybb, $usercpmenu;
		$mysubs = '<tr><td class="trow1 smalltext"><a href="'.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/misc.php?action=payments" class="usercp_nav_item" style="background: url('.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/images/usercp/dollar.gif) no-repeat scroll left center transparent;">MySubscriptions</a></td></tr>';
		$usercpmenu .= $mysubs;
	}
Hi Ethan, thanks for this plugin, can you please add GBP into this or tell me how to add it please?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10