MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alien-Space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thank You! Very good
hmm..yeah, it's understandable that you're testing things on your site to see what fits...and I'm just giving you my two cents worth! Toungue

About FF not seeing the background as fixed. Well, I have the background on my site fixed for both IE and FF, and I just have the following in Extra CSS attributes under Body: background-attachment: fixed;
judel Wrote:hmm..yeah, it's understandable that you're testing things on your site to see what fits...and I'm just giving you my two cents worth!  Toungue

About FF not seeing the background as fixed.  Well, I have the background on my site fixed for both IE and FF, and I just have the following in Extra CSS attributes under Body:  background-attachment: fixed;

background-attachment : fixed;
background-position: center;
	background-color: #000000;
	scrollbar-face-color: #212121;
	scrollbar-highlight-color: #404040;
	scrollbar-shadow-color: #FDD35F;
	scrollbar-3dlight-color: #FDD35F;
	scrollbar-arrow-color: #FDD35F;
	scrollbar-track-color: #382900;
	scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #000000;
             color:#e7e7e7;font:12px Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;margin:6px;padding:0;

text-align: center; /* IE 5 fix */
line-height: 1.4

It's funny that FF rejects the scrollbar .css with error messages in the log. Sad
background-attachment : fixed;
Well, I'm no coder, but could that space between attachment and the colon make a difference????
Shouldn't make any difference Jude, unless it's something peculiar to FF. Wink

I'll change it though.. and see what happens. Smile
Well it's not looking good now.
Jeesh! I hate dial up!!!! Takes way too long! Hmmm....I'm not sure about the earth scrolling up in that one inch news area though! But I do notice that the background is now fixed on FF! That's a good thing! Smile
FF is a bit tricky and more demanding in accuracy than IE.. Not sure if it's a good thing or not; as it took a bit of fiddling to fix it.. Toungue

The news scroller probably belongs on the Portal Page where it could be a little larger..... Wink
He He! Toungue

Check out the "New-Look" Portal...

But it does amuse me that NO-ONE is logging in to check out the whole theme... Sad

What if I make it accessible to "Members Only" as it's just about finished; and can be boxed up with all of the additional extras; graphics etc... including full integration into language .php files etc, without affecting or requiring any changes to the default MyBB software other than adding extra "$lang" variables to two files.... Smile

If you want it......... Then test it before it becomes available. Toungue

http://waloc.com/mybb120/portal.php
it looks good Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5