MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your thought on Samsung-Apple verdict?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Everyone on the web seems to have his/her own thought on this issue.
What is your thought on the jury's decision?
Correct. Samsung totally ripped off apple.
Yeah, because Apple doesn't pride itself on ripping ideas.,
Well, a judge has made a decision based on factual evidence that Samsung has ripped off Apple. Its a decision that has now cost Samsung 1 billion dollars. So there must be some truth in Samsung ripping Apple lol.
(2012-08-28, 06:05 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]Well, a judge has made a decision based on factual evidence that Samsung has ripped off Apple. Its a decision that has now cost Samsung 1 billion dollars. So there must be some truth in Samsung ripping Apple lol.

My point still stands. I just find it hypocritical, that a company that will take no shame in stealing others ideas, will do this to another. I can't wait for karma work out.
Best 1billion dollars Samsung could spent on advertising. Soon will be Apple's turn to pay Google on patents Smile
Seems fair to me, though Apple has always been about making money off of other successful businesses by suing them http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Compu...orporation
What ideas were stolen ? Just curious to know.

No matter what people say about company A stealing from company B etc... Its kinda immaterial to be honest. The only way to decide if these ideas were stolen or not is through the courts.
(2012-08-28, 06:19 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]What ideas were stolen ? Just curious to know.

Just different GUI elements and things apparently very much like iOS.

Funny how too much inspiration "can" be stealing, maybe makes a couple MyBB theme devs think twice? Wink
Watch this, the Apple bit comes in about 1/2 way, but watch it all for context

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5