MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
There's a massive event in the pipeline. It's regarded as being bigger than landing a man on the moon. Historic Event

Cool
I'm no Apple hater... but I'd be reluctant to say that the new iPhone release trumps the moon landing...
(2012-09-05, 09:33 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm no Apple hater... but I'd be reluctant to say that the new iPhone release trumps the moon landing...

I'd definitely have to agree.
Your Apple fandom is unbearable at best.
Haha, it's just a bit of humor lol. Take it with a pinch of salt lol.
(2012-09-05, 03:50 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Your Apple fandom is unbearable at best.

You seem to hate Apple way too much. Every thread with the word "Apple" in it you hate on all the users and make jokes between then.

No one cares.

If you don't like Apple, go post a thread about the not-so-great Windows 8 (rhymes Wink).
Biggest fanboy #2 has arrived.

Go find my "hate" of apple. I was inches away from buying the iPhone 4s actually, but instead I went with the S3 because it was cheaper, that was it. I don't get involved with Apple vs Android debates because it's full of idiots like yourself sweating over their beloved company. I prefer to make jokes and stay neutral, it's best that way.

Also, Windows 8 looks like it will suck and I believe I said "I'm not going to go near it" in the Windows 8 thread.
Anyways, interesting, I'm excited to see where they go without Steve Jobs, or maybe just where they go period (I expect to see a rectangular, black device with rounded corners).
@Anxiety: Im just ignoring you from here onwards.

It'll be a tough road without steve, but I reckon they will pull through and continue to produce top quality products.
Let's not talk about apple lovers and apple haters, we are discussing the product/product announcement.

I'm looking forward to iOS 6.
Pages: 1 2 3 4