MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What religion are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't think this is the appropriate forum to discuss this but what religion are you? I am curious to know what the majority of MyBB users follow.
I'm a nontheist. I don't give an egggggplant either way of any opinion. I don't care if there is a God. I don't reject the idea, but if you came to be with irefusable proof, I would still not care.

Also,

imb4lock
(2012-09-09, 06:33 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a nontheist. I don't give an egggggplant either way of any opinion. I don't care if there is a God. I don't reject the idea, but if you came to be with irefusable proof, I would still not care.

Also,

imb4lock

It won't get locked if people don't start a flame war. I am currently adding a poll...
(2012-09-09, 06:33 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a nontheist. I don't give an egggggplant either way of any opinion. I don't care if there is a God. I don't reject the idea, but if you came to be with irefusable proof, I would still not care.

Also,

imb4lock

I'm not planning on locking this unless it gets out of control - your post kinda deserves an appropriate answer and I'm afraid someone will give it to you - and I'll then unapprove the posts or close the thread.

Either way, I don't believe in anything, I live my daily life without requiring to believe in a god or anything that is similar to a god. I don't have a religion, I follow my own principles and the ones my country imposes to me.
(2012-09-09, 06:35 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

Also,

imb4lock

I'm not planning on locking this unless it gets out of control - your post kinda deserves an appropriate answer and I'm afraid someone will give it to you - and I'll then unapprove the posts or close the thread.

Either way, I don't believe in anything, I live my daily life without requiring to believe in a god or anything that is similar to a god. I don't have a religion, I follow my own principles and the ones my country imposes to me.
Okay thank you for being nice... Does anyone have an idea of what religions to put in the poll?
I was brought up Christian and to some degree still am. I don't believe in any form of God as such but believe in the Christian ideals of treating others with respect and courtesy and try to live in that way.
Added a public poll. Would like to see MyBB team's results. Smile
I'm not religious in the slightest but I don't condemn those who choose the follow a religious path. I like the concept of religion, but it's not for me.
I follow no religion Smile I have yet to see any evidence of a more powerful being, and find many religious ideas both hypocritical and poorly sourced. For that reason I see no reason in believing in such a being.

A Sheep has never turned into a car, and there is no evidence that it could ever happen in our universe. For that reason I find it safe to assume there is no way for it to happen. The same applies to god/gods. I see no evidence of their control or presence, so I find no reason to believe it does or ever will exist.

On a slightly unrelated note: Regarding creation, I find it difficult to comprehend how people can believe that we are the only living creatures in the universe. I don't see why people are full of humankind's self importance.
Not a lot of religious people here it seems Toungue. Although I'm in the same boat. I've never really felt the need for religion. You shouldn't need a book to tell you how to be a good person and sadly most don't follow their religions as well as they should. And yet they still push it on others.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7