MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where to buy domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, I need to buy a domain. Name and NameCheap are the nicest registrars I know of. But I'm a very cheap person, I like to make sure I'm not missing on any deals or promotions out there. Is there anything like that happening right now? Toungue If not, do you have any recommendations for a registrar? Vouches for Name/NameCheap are welcome too, though I already know they're awesome.
I'd definitely keep an eye on namecheapcoupons.com if I were you. You can catch some great deals there.

+1 for Namecheap.
I'm not sure, you should have bought a domain when NameCheap were offering 99 cent domains, or about 67p. (.com, .org and something else). I bought a domain for when I finish my own forum software (Don't worry I won't spam the link :p).
+1 for Name. It's the only one I use now, and I've used quite a few.
internetbs.net
Oooh! I like you now. :3 I needed a specific domain and they're holding a sale on the extension at the moment. xD Thanks for that inadvertent help.
I like Namecheap and Dynadot.
I love Namecheap. +1 from me
internetbs is indeed quite cheap. I'm a little bothered by their outdated design but they have been around for almost 10 years. That's definitely pretty good. Have you registered any domains with them Anxiety? Smile
You'll save like $15/year going with InternetBS if you have an average domain collection, but that site looks like a nightmare to navigate and support is probably outsourced. I'd just suck it up and go for name.com/NC.
Pages: 1 2 3 4