MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Theme changed,
rules deleted.
Lower the size of the logo.
While you are frequently changing themes/logos I am still waiting for some intuitive content that makes me sign up, but seems like you are really busy, somehow.
(2012-10-15, 09:02 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]While you are frequently changing themes/logos I am still waiting for some intuitive content that makes me sign up, but seems like you are really busy, somehow.

He's a Mybb Forum expert, let him do his thing. He has plenty of experience.. Especially with installing Mybb.
(2012-10-15, 09:02 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]While you are frequently changing themes/logos I am still waiting for some intuitive content that makes me sign up, but seems like you are really busy, somehow.

Working on it!

(2012-10-15, 09:05 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]

He's a Mybb Forum expert, let him do his thing. He has plenty of experience.. Especially with installing Mybb.

very funny!

Done,

two new threads.

I will be making more soon!
You have two /me threads. When we say content we mean some type of interesting discussions. I'd rather post in Mybb's /me thread.
(2012-10-15, 09:39 PM)Master24 Wrote: [ -> ]

Working on it!

(2012-10-15, 09:05 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]

very funny!

Done,

two new threads.

I will be making more soon!

You should make a minimum of 10 thread in each section before advertising. Nobody wants to join because every time they do, you just close it on them and go make a new forum. There is no reason to join honestly, there is nothing to talk about that can't be talked about here.
Fixed!!!
(2012-10-15, 10:41 PM)Master24 Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed!!!

They all still say 0 or 1.
@sporks:
No fix a double post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7