MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ian - I am going to make this abundantly clear

For one: You are away with school stuff... You can't afford a domain, You can't hold a forum active, and you sure as heck aren't professional.

For two:Your theme sucks. It just - Doesn't fit the Niche. Nor does the logo. I realise I said color coordination was vital, But I meant with Niche...

You need to think of a game plan, You also need to learn how to code.
Color coordination with a niche? Lol???? I'd agree color coordination is very important, but a niche doesn't have a specific color code that has to be used.
(2012-10-16, 02:49 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Color coordination with a niche? Lol???? I'd agree color coordination is very important, but a niche doesn't have a specific color code that has to be used.
There are certain things that are more suited to a certain niche. For example, you wouldn't have a dark theme that feels like a gaming/scary type website for an educational forum. It wouldn't feel right. Certain themes work better with certain niches tbh.

I also 100% agree with Ben.
(2012-10-16, 02:51 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]I also 100% agree with Ben.

Thank you, Kolton.
Another important thing to note is... Why would someone sign up on your forum for support when they're already signed up on a forum that provides support? Isn't that kindof... silly?
Congratulations Ian. You've proven you can use the copy/paste function on your browser! Your rules are so similar to Hf's. Good job!
Something along the lines of.... Wrote:No Necro-Bumping, Such as posting 'lol'

LOL

Something along the lines of.... Wrote:No posting non-Forum Support links in your sig

Uh-Huh - I think that's a bit too far...
(2012-10-16, 02:51 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-16, 02:49 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Color coordination with a niche? Lol???? I'd agree color coordination is very important, but a niche doesn't have a specific color code that has to be used.
There are certain things that are more suited to a certain niche. For example, you wouldn't have a dark theme that feels like a gaming/scary type website for an educational forum. It wouldn't feel right. Certain themes work better with certain niches tbh.

I also 100% agree with Ben.

But he talked about colors, not specifics. I'd have a dark theme if it was what I wanted for my forum - educational you might be along the lines of modern and clean, hell even handwritting can work. Light or dark, you don't need a specific color coordination for your own forum. Now if you started adding textures and gradients - stop and ask someone who knows what they're doing.
What theme you think will work?

there over 1,000 of them.
First, take the time to write out YOUR OWN rules.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7