MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I did.

also need need a theme.
(2012-10-16, 05:27 AM)Master24 Wrote: [ -> ]I did.

also need need a theme.

How is that good grammar?

Ian, You need to realise that you will need a custom, or at least a premium, theme.

Without it, I expect you'll close FS in at least a week, Maybe less.
Why do you have 18 stars and 99 trillion forum bucks? You are making a site for all the wrong reasons...Ian. Wink
(2012-10-16, 05:44 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-16, 05:27 AM)Master24 Wrote: [ -> ]I did.

also need need a theme.

How is that good grammar?

Ian, You need to realise that you will need a custom, or at least a premium, theme.

Without it, I expect you'll close FS in at least a week, Maybe less.

What I don't understand is if you're 17, how is your grammar so bad that you post something like "also need need a theme" instead of "I also need a new theme". Is English your native language? If not, then I apologize, but I'm just wondering...
I think some people just aren't suited to run sites or forums after reading mosts of the replies of this topic that are about the OP.Undecided

Also I don't believe he is 17. Seems unlikely to me and probably to most here.

What I don't understand is why this topic is getting so much attention.

Why are you all wasting your time on giving him feedback? He clearly will quit on this in a time frame like his past projects and so on...

Some people just don't learn from their mistakes sadly.

Regards,
Matt.
(2012-10-16, 03:06 PM)master412160 Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you all wasting your time on giving him feedback?

Because if we tell him he is going to fail, he'll be determined to keep it open, and it'll hurt more when it does fail.
What the hell?
Okay, I think this is enough.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7