MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two designs for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Only one copy each design will be sold. Once purchased you get the full rights to do anything you wish with the design.

Dogtags
Dogtags is a COD series inspired theme. It has a military feel to it and it was originally designed for a gaming community. It comes nicely structured so its very easy to navigate and customize it if needed.

Price: SOLD!
Previews: Removed

Project 7
Project 7 is a very professional theme design which was originally intended for a hosting company, but it could be used on virtually any forum regardless of its niche. It comes with two separate PSD files, one for each page (index & postbit).
Theme was originally designed by Rhydian Davies. However I own all the rights to the design.

Price: $30
Previews: Index | Postbit

Note: I only accept PayPal payments. Any possible issues will be resolved through their dispute system.
I see my name o.O

Project7 looks pretty damn nice, though I'm unsure about the search positioning.
(2012-10-06, 11:47 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I see my name o.O

Project7 looks pretty damn nice, though I'm unsure about the search positioning.
Yeah, Rhydian was probably reading your release thread at the time and decided to include it when he needed some content for the postbit design.

I agree that the search is a bit strangely positioned, but I didn't want to change a thing with the theme, therefore I left it like it was designed with the exception of the Twitter feed in the very footer.
Sorry for going off topic slightly, but what do you (Andraž Rihtar) use to watermark your screenshots ?
(2012-10-06, 11:54 AM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for going off topic slightly, but what do you (Andraž Rihtar) use to watermark your screenshots ?
I created a watermark pattern just for this occasion. No special software is used.
Oh right, so basically just a photoshop path or something.
(2012-10-06, 12:07 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]Oh right, so basically just a photoshop path or something.
Like I said, its a pattern. I created by watching this image.
This is the tutorial I think, thanks: http://vector.tutsplus.com/tutorials/des...-patterns/
(2012-10-06, 12:15 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]This is the tutorial I think, thanks: http://vector.tutsplus.com/tutorials/des...-patterns/
Yep it is, but I didn't follow it since I don't own AI. Glad you found it and good luck with creating your own watermark! Smile
I remember Project 7 Sad
Pages: 1 2 3