MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BB Codes Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Stop posting crappppppppppp, I used that fix and now my bbcode box doesnt show at all, cant click smilies, im going back to phpbb, screw this.
(2012-10-14, 12:01 AM)Sinnocent Wrote: [ -> ]Stop posting crappppppppppp.

I am tempted to reply in kind but I won't.

Have you checked if you are running jQuery on your theme? Have you considered that your problem may not have the same cause and therefore would not be fixed by the change in the editor.js?

I advise you to start your own thread if you need help.
This thing fixed the problem for me.
Changing - <script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1600"> to "1608" didn't work for me.
This started happening to me on my board when I recently had Firefox updated. I was getting [undefined=undefined] when using MyCode.
All works perfectly in Chrome and other browsers.

I don't like the others though Sad
This forum never ceases to amaze me with all the great help flying around Smile
(2012-10-14, 08:24 PM)bronson Wrote: [ -> ]Changing - <script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1600"> to "1608" didn't work for me.
This started happening to me on my board when I recently had Firefox updated. I was getting [undefined=undefined] when using MyCode.

Could you provide your forum URL please?
Thanks. Could you also provide a test account? Feel free to PM me it. Smile
its works for me.... thx mybb support team love u guys always helpfull

1- first make sure header include template not changed... if changed please revert to original
2- if do not works please download and do this step ne http://community.mybb.com/thread-127322-...#pid922533
3- if second step still not works ( it happened to me in second step all editor buttons gone ), please revert codebutton template to original

violaaa
(2012-10-14, 08:24 PM)bronson Wrote: [ -> ]Changing - <script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1600"> to "1608" didn't work for me.

Did you replace editor.js before updating the template? The parameter ver=1608 is just meant as a caching means.
manual change:

1. open your original editor.js
2. search for all Lines (multiple times) with "itemType"
3. replace "itemType" with "elementType"

Example:
old: dropdown.itemType = options.type;
new: dropdown.elementType = options.type;

and now:
AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Your Theme's Templates -> Ungrouped Templates -> codebuttons

Replace:
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1600">
with:
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1608">

DonĀ“t forget to clear your browser-cache and start your browser again after this action!

works fine for me Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12