MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BB Codes Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Thanks, did work well for me.
Just a quickie to say the issue I was having over the [userdefined] is now fixed.
Cor, it was hard work too... for Vernier Blush
I couldn't do it, so Vernier stepped in and fixed it. Many, many thanks to you, sir.

MyBB has a great person in Vernier [Image: good3.gif]
Thank you! It worked for me, too.
Yes, it just replace "itemType" to "elementType" in file jscripts/editor.js
(2012-10-10, 10:13 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]Fix (extract und upload in "jscripts"):
Template "codebuttons":
Replace:
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1600">
with:
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1608">

Thanks it really worked for me i got another problem at my forums, when i click on reply button , it brings me to the bottom right side of the page instead of the middle, can you please check it here, http://www.imbaplayers.com , it happens with firefox i think.
I applied the patch and updated the codebutons file. Now all the [undefined=undefined][undefined=undefined]BBcode insertion features are gone in every browser[/undefined][/undefined], and I can't use the smilies any more. Thanks a lot!

So WTF am I supposed to do now? Do I have to reinstall everything?
(2012-10-16, 04:06 PM)forum Wrote: [ -> ]I applied the patch and updated the codebutons file. Now all the [undefined=undefined][undefined=undefined]BBcode insertion features are gone in every browser[/undefined][/undefined], and I can't use the smilies any more. Thanks a lot!

So WTF am I supposed to do now? Do I have to reinstall everything?

If you wouldn't mind PMing me a temporary admin account and your forum URL I'll be happy to take a look. Smile
(2012-10-16, 04:10 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]If you wouldn't mind PMing me a temporary admin account and your forum URL I'll be happy to take a look. Smile

Thanks for the offer, but I don't grant admin accounts to strangers.
(2012-10-16, 04:13 PM)forum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-16, 04:10 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]If you wouldn't mind PMing me a temporary admin account and your forum URL I'll be happy to take a look. Smile

Thanks for the offer, but I don't grant admin accounts to strangers.

Well, Vernier is a member of the MyBB support team, he would not harm your forum. If you are unable to follow the directions in the thread then you will either have to accept the issues you are facing or allow someone (Vernier?) to help you. They need to be an admin to do that in this situation.
I have reverted the editor.js file back to the original and also reverted the codebuttons script and I'm still not getting my BBcode helpers back.

Does anyone know how to rebuild the caches so I can at least get back to where I was before I applied this "patch"?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12