MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BB Codes Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
please post the codebuttons template here. Use code tags please.
(2012-10-16, 04:25 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Vernier is a member of the MyBB support team, he would not harm your forum.

It's not so much a matter of harm, it's a matter of privacy.

(2012-10-16, 04:25 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]If you are unable to follow the directions in the thread

Unable? What do you mean? It was the instructions on this thread which I followed that got me in this mess in the first place.

(2012-10-16, 04:25 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]then you will either have to accept the issues you are facing or allow someone (Vernier?) to help you. They need to be an admin to do that in this situation.

You imply that there are only those choices, which is ridiculous.
(2012-10-16, 04:34 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]please post the codebuttons template here. Use code tags please.
(2012-10-16, 04:34 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]please post the codebuttons template here. Use code tags please.

Home » Template Sets » Default Templates

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1600">
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	{$editor_language}
	var clickableEditor = new messageEditor("{$bind}", {lang: editor_language, rtl: {$lang->settings['rtl']}, theme: "{$theme['editortheme']}"});
	if(clickableEditor)
	{
		clickableEditor.bindSmilieInserter("clickable_smilies");
	}
// -->
</script>

This is my current codebuttons template, [undefined=undefined]after[/undefined] reversion back to the prior state. This was the template when the "patch" was applied:

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1608">
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	{$editor_language}
	var clickableEditor = new messageEditor("{$bind}", {lang: editor_language, rtl: {$lang->settings['rtl']}, theme: "{$theme['editortheme']}"});
	if(clickableEditor)
	{
		clickableEditor.bindSmilieInserter("clickable_smilies");
	}
// -->
</script>
Please provide your forum url - if you wish to not share that publicly then you can post in Private Inquiries where only you and staff can view it.
Just to say, Vernier was ok roaming around my forum last night. No harm done only a fix to my forum [Image: good2.gif]
(2012-10-15, 09:40 AM)Axxis Wrote: [ -> ]manual change:

1. open your original editor.js
2. search for all Lines (multiple times) with "itemType"
3. replace "itemType" with "elementType"

Example:
old: dropdown.itemType = options.type;
new: dropdown.elementType = options.type;

and now:
AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Your Theme's Templates -> Ungrouped Templates -> codebuttons

Replace:
with:

Don´t forget to clear your browser-cache and start your browser again after this action!

works fine for me Wink

Thank you. I did a few edits to the editor.js so replacing it wasn't really an option. This helped me out. Thanks.
(2012-10-16, 05:11 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide your forum url - if you wish to not share that publicly then you can post in Private Inquiries where only you and staff can view it.

http://concen.org/forum
I am baffled - you have the script in the right place, you have the code correct - this should work.

Can you provide me with a test user logon? So I can test the reply?

Also, with a board that size you should consider asking to join the big board owners group.
(2012-10-10, 10:13 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]Fix (extract und upload in "jscripts"):
Template "codebuttons":
Replace:
with:

Works for me, thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12