MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick reply keeps loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-11-25, 01:39 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, but I checked all those templates, the only thing that was still in there is that if block in the postbit. have you removed it?

I don't know what u mean to remove but I have copy and past the default postbit template in my template to look if there is a option wrong in my postbit and nothing will fix the quick reply.

Don this with the postbit, showthread, and quickreply template, noting will fix the problem so I have put my template back again......
Having same problem but several days before everything was fine Sad
The page is valid 100%
If I change theme to default quick reply works.
Where should I search for the reason?
Did you add any new plugins, especially postbit related ones? Any jQuery in your theme? Is this happening in all browsers?
(2013-01-11, 09:58 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Did you add any new plugins, especially postbit related ones?
Advanced quick reply, but I tryed to disable it nothing changes.
(2013-01-11, 09:58 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Any jQuery in your theme?
Yes, there is a "go to top" script which uses jQuery
(2013-01-11, 09:58 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Is this happening in all browsers?
I tested in FF 17.0.1 and IE 8

well, I removed jQuery plugin and that didn't help )) still hangs

And I restarted my server
I looked at your site (it is very nice btw) but it is all in Russian. Big Grin

What you can try is to export your current theme, reimport it and give it a new name (MyThemeCopy). Then revert the show thread template in the MyThemeCopy. It will of course look awful, but you can test and see if it fixes quick reply. If it does, then the issue is in your template.

If that does not fix it, try it on postbit as well.
(2013-01-11, 10:11 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I looked at your site (it is very nice btw) but it is all in Russian. Big Grin
Thanks and sorry for russian Blush
(2013-01-11, 10:11 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]What you can try is to export your current theme, reimport it and give it a new name (MyThemeCopy). Then revert the show thread template in the MyThemeCopy. It will of course look awful, but you can test and see if it fixes quick reply. If it does, then the issue is in your template.
If that does not fix it, try it on postbit as well.
I did it already ))) Firts I read this thread and followed your suggestions about reverting templates, well It looks like I have to try to revert all of templates one by one, thanks anyway Smile

Thank you Leefish, I fixed it finally )) The problem was here:
postbit_classic
this part was missing:
id="post_{$post['pid']}"
btw what's this for?
it is the thing that tells the quick reply what it is replying to. It also gives the post url etc for links.
Got it Smile Thanks
Hmmm.... I was looking if I also missed this part but I have this part on my postbit_classic see here my postbit_classic:

{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tr>
		<td class="{$altbg}{$post['mysupport_bestanswer_highlight']}{$post['mysupport_staff_highlight']}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
		<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong><br />
 {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['userstars']}
			{$post['groupimage']}<br />
			{$post['useravatar']}<br />
			{$post['user_details']}
		</span>
	</td>
	<td class="{$altbg}{$post['mysupport_bestanswer_highlight']}{$post['mysupport_staff_highlight']}" valign="top">
		<table width="100%">
			<tr><td>{$post['posturl']}<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['mysupport_status']}{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}<div class="float_right">{$post['mysupport_bestanswer']}{$post['mysupport_deny_support_post']}</div></strong></span>
			<br />
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body">
				{$post['message']}
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
			<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>
		</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="{$altbg}{$post['mysupport_bestanswer_highlight']}{$post['mysupport_staff_highlight']}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></td>
	<td class="{$altbg}{$post['mysupport_bestanswer_highlight']}{$post['mysupport_staff_highlight']}" style="vertical-align: middle;">
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}</span></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
</tr>
</table>
<hr style="color: #cbd3de !important; background: #cbd3de; width: 100%; height: 1px;">

Do someone see a error or something what isnt right?? Because with my new lay-out the quick reply still not working SadSad
I can set the problem on solved because Leefish has fix the problem by doing a hot fix... The quick reply is now woring...

THANKS ALLOT LEEFISH!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4