MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: getting these 2 errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/public_html/inc/config.php:56) in /home/XXX/public_html/admin/global.php on line 93

Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/public_html/inc/config.php:56) in /home/XXX/public_html/global.php on line 93
PHP 4.4.4
MYSQL 4.1.21
LINUX
now when it lets me login to acp i get

you are not an admin

which is total bullshit
Check if there is any blank lines, spaces, characters in your config,php.
Line 65 of your config.php contains some blank lines or some sort of whitespace or character output.

Check you have nothing after the ending ?> including any spaces or new lines.
Will78 Wrote:now when it lets me login to acp i get

you are not an admin

which is total bullshit

Hey, lay off on the language
Chris Boulton Wrote:Line 65 of your config.php contains some blank lines or some sort of whitespace or character output.

Check you have nothing after the ending ?> including any spaces or new lines.

no spaces after ?>
whitespaces and any other character after ?> will cause this, this can be added by the editor you are using. You might wanna check in another editor aswell and just use delete button to delete any character after ?>.
CraKteR Wrote:whitespaces and any other character after ?> will cause this, this can be added by the editor you are using. You might wanna check in another editor aswell and just use delete button to delete any character after ?>.

how come you do not unserstand what I said

THERE
IS
NO
EXTRA
SPACES
IN
CONFIG.PHP
Will78 Wrote:now when it lets me login to acp i get

you are not an admin

which is total bullshit

Aren't you the moderator at NBSDesignz? I really hope not because if you are I seen you suspend people for much less than what you just posted.
Pages: 1 2 3