MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProjectX for Admin Control Panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
ProjectX is not available anymore.
Fatal error: Class 'zipArchive' not found in /home/<removed>/public_html/projectx/sources/core.php on line 32

I get this when I go to:
mysite/projectx Confused
Yay! It's out finally! I already had it but whatever Toungue
I'll download this when I'm on my computer. Thanks for releasing. Smile
(2012-11-18, 03:27 PM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]
Fatal error: Class 'zipArchive' not found in /home/<removed>/public_html/projectx/sources/core.php on line 32

I get this when I go to:
mysite/projectx Confused

What version of PHP are you using? There might be some troubles with certain versions. The oldest known PHP version supported is 5.2.17. Never mind, I'll add a manual installation package soon (currently I'm working together with my friend Lowseling to upgrade the wizard with many new improvements and features).
I am running PHP Version: 5.3.18
Odd. I'll look for a solution tomorrow, and I will post a manual installation tutorial (maybe I'll open a repo on GitHub).
Ok, thanks. Smile
Very nice Shade. I've just installed ProjectX on my board and made it default. Admittedly I notice one flaw, but it's on the Plugin Uploader page (the "Enter the Plugin Uploader Password to be able to Upload a plugin" text isn't aligned properly), but everything else seems to be fantastic. +Rep to you.
would like to see more screenshots.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13