MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Have you ever been banned from a site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Never banned from any Big Board. But I got banned at a Forum for pointing that their Staff were multis.
The only forum I have ever been banned from was a hacking forum. I got banned three times from there in total. I was an admin and the owner had started using a phishing page for members upgrade in which he would then take all money from their accounts, I made a post about it and he banned me.

The second time was because he said he couldn't be hacked so I hacked him to prove a point and he gave me permanent ban.

He unbanned my account and I went off to make my own hacking forum and many of his members came to me so he banned me again.

It was the only site I have ever been banned from and got 3 permanent bans in total wow i'm hated haha
Yes i was banned from ForumHour just because i argued with members and my point of view was not heard i found this very unfair
(2013-02-18, 11:46 PM)robertson123 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i was banned from ForumHour just because i argued with members and my point of view was not heard i found this very unfair

You shouldn't be arguing with members at all.
(2013-02-19, 12:20 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-18, 11:46 PM)robertson123 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i was banned from ForumHour just because i argued with members and my point of view was not heard i found this very unfair

That's a bit debatable. In the case of healthy debate, it's completely fine to argue with other members. It's when flamewars start happening that the hammer needs to be dusted off.
(2013-02-19, 12:20 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]

You're one to talk, lol.
Well, it seems Mark (aka. Lo) hasn't bribed the staff enough yet ^_^ I still haven't been banned. What are you doing Mark? You are displaying a lack of conviction Toungue
I'm lazy. Plus. Nathan has STILL yet to add me on skype. :<
I don't think Nathan has a skype Toungue
(2013-02-23, 03:40 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think Nathan has a skype Toungue

If he has windows live account he now has one (or will once he reads the email about it all).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11