MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Have you ever been banned from a site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2012-11-21, 06:37 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-21, 08:43 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-20, 08:06 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]I've been warned twice at http://yaldaram.com. Once for posting in the wrong section (3 points) and for accidentally submitting an ad slot request form (4).

This thread was for "banning" not for "warning"..

Still though... lol

If I could frame all three of these comments, just as they read above, and hang it on my wall...it would make me laugh each day! Big Grin
Yes but it was entirely my fault and intentional trolling.

Some times you need to break the rules Toungue
(2012-11-22, 01:23 AM)Brobuster Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but it was entirely my fault and intentional trolling.

Some times you need to break the rules Toungue

Admitting you have a problem is the first step in healing! Toungue
I've been banned from a numerous forums over the years.
never with accounts that weren't created for the purpose of getting banned, no
I love these threads...

I can only remember being banned from two forums. The first was a Pokémon site run by someone I wasn't too fond of. A friend and I decided to sign up and make some dumb posts. My username was Ash Ketchup or something. We made about two posts each before we were banned, lol. I can't say that I was too bothered.

And the more recent one was from Leak Forums, for "leeching"... which everyone - and I mean everyone - was doing. To see content (that, in the end, usually ends up being some sort of survey) you're required the post in the thread. As a result there's hundreds of "thanks", "I'll give this a try", "you're amazing" etc. posts.
Never Toungue Nor do i really ever get warnings. I'm just good like that Toungue I don't usually sign up to sites where I disagree with the general user base, and I tend to just ignore morons.

Also, I see crayo is banned again ^_^ (at the time of writing). That certainly has been happening a lot Toungue
I got banned from a UK student forum for creating another account with the username "Advice Dog" and positing malicious advice responses in the form of the advice dog meme. The reason for the ban was "duplicate account".
(2013-02-01, 03:20 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Never Toungue Nor do i really ever get warnings. I'm just good like that Toungue I don't usually sign up to sites where I disagree with the general user base, and I tend to just ignore morons.

Also, I see crayo is banned again ^_^ (at the time of writing). That certainly has been happening a lot Toungue

Paaaaaul, we need some help hereee.
(2013-02-01, 04:56 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-01, 03:20 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Never Toungue Nor do i really ever get warnings. I'm just good like that Toungue I don't usually sign up to sites where I disagree with the general user base, and I tend to just ignore morons.

Paaaaaul, we need some help hereee.

What?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11