MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Have you ever been banned from a site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2012-11-20, 12:07 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Never have been banned.
I don't think I even ever received a Warning. The only time I ever did was here, and it caught me by surprise, I believe it was MattRogowski who issued it.

But we cleared it up, I was mistaken for someone else. So I'm pretty clean! Take that jerks!

Reported for flaming. Warn him please.
(2012-11-20, 03:05 AM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-20, 12:07 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Never have been banned.
I don't think I even ever received a Warning. The only time I ever did was here, and it caught me by surprise, I believe it was MattRogowski who issued it.

But we cleared it up, I was mistaken for someone else. So I'm pretty clean! Take that jerks!

Reported for flaming. Warn him please.

Mods, he is WBMing. Ban him now.
I have been banned from a site before, Just because the mod dont like me and I dont like to mod.
I'm pretty sure I have. Actually if I remember right I got banned from a clan I was once an admin on Toungue.

I got pissed at the leaders for putting us all on one side and ghosting and giving us good weapons and what not. It's pretty sad when the 13 year old is the mature one so maybe it was for the best...
Akismet banned me once. Toungue I posted a thread and it was detected as Spam.
Never, and I lol'd at you all who were. Losers.

j/k
No. I am very careful with each site's guidelines and behave myself anyway. I've been posting in forums (mine and others) for more than 10 years, I kinda know the drill by now. Anyway, common sense and respect can really help you never get banned Big Grin
I got banned from iPodWizard.net for calling an admin out on an incorrect fact he posted (granted, I also called him an idiot for it). I emailed some other staff members (at the time I was a well known member of the community) and got unbanned. Now I'm co-owner of the site.

I also got banned from ModMyI for veiled spamming for iPW. A while later (a couple of months to a year, IDK) our other owner was talking to the owner of ModMyI and worked some something-or-other out that necessitated my unbanning. I went and posted an apology thread and darn near got banned again for apologizing for my previous behavior, apparently the owner forgot to mention that he was the one who unbanned me, and when I explained some of them didn't know who he was. I didn't return much after that.
(2012-11-20, 03:05 AM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Reported for flaming. Warn him please.

Sad
I've been warned twice at http://yaldaram.com. Once for posting in the wrong section (3 points) and for accidentally submitting an ad slot request form (4).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11