MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Care of GoMobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
sent you a private message. And a sample of my work.
Bump.

I'll try to make a decision by next Friday, so if anyone else would like to send me an "application", please do so by then.

Thanks.
I'd be glad to help host and manage, but I can't develop themes well.
I'll also mention that I do have hosting, but it's not the best so if someone (Paul) would like to "team up" on it I'd be fine with that. Just throwing it out there. xD
(2012-11-29, 02:42 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]I'll also mention that I do have hosting, but it's not the best so if someone (Paul) would like to "team up" on it I'd be fine with that. Just throwing it out there. xD

Paul and I have the same host! I have the bigger plan though! Pick me Eric!
(2012-11-29, 02:44 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-29, 02:42 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]I'll also mention that I do have hosting, but it's not the best so if someone (Paul) would like to "team up" on it I'd be fine with that. Just throwing it out there. xD

I have one of their new servers! Pick me!
I have a dedicated server and am incredibly late to the party!! Pick me!!
I would offer to take care of it Chris but I don't really know enough php to manage something like this. I wouldn't really be able to provide support on it.
(2012-11-29, 02:47 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually, I do too. But one better then yours with 32GB of ram for long-term customers Smile. Suck on them apples Paul!
(2012-11-29, 03:11 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-29, 02:47 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually, I do too. But one better then yours with 32GB of ram for long-term customers Smile. Suck on them apples Paul!

Hm, what one? I'm on srv5.

On topic, I'll be getting a VPS soon! Pick me!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5