MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Care of GoMobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just want to say I've just seriously started customizing GoMobile and it's a joy. Very clean, polished finished product. Thank you.
(2012-11-29, 04:16 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Just want to say I've just seriously started customizing GoMobile and it's a joy. Very clean, polished finished product. Thank you.

This. I've been doing some minor work with GoMobile for a new project I have been working on. Looking forward to seeing what someone else will do with the project.
Thanks for the enthusiasm and feedback everyone -- it's much appreciated Smile
a little example of my work. Ill make more themes for it.

Fully remodify mobile theme.

[Image: q5oZH.jpg]

No worry on host i have a dedicated server. On your domain i can extend it every year. If you need your files and domain someday you can pm me and ill give it back also the changes
What's with the random capital letters in the middle of words? That seems kind of odd
That's the least encouraging image you could have posted.
Gah, that looks ugly.
(2012-12-01, 11:12 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]That's the least encouraging image you could have posted.
lol its still undergoing on modification guys. Im planning to combine ipb mobile theme and vb mobile. Going to release a beta by next 2weeks here.
Folks, please keep the discussion related to the topic.

Thanks again for the interest of those who have PM'd me. As I had mentioned, I hope to reach a decision by Friday (this week).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5