MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Care of GoMobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
it's friday, friday
i hope im the one. Guys if who will be pick. Lets help one another to make go mobile more develop.
Sad to you leave Chris. Pass it to someone worthy. GoMobile is one of my favorite plugins.
it already pass friday. Does anyone got it?
In my favor, I'd like to say I'm taking a Web Programming course in University this spring that will be concentrating on mobile development.
I will just comment that I would feel way better if the person who takes over the maintenance and support of this plugin has an [Image: team-support.png] by their name (which is Paul).
Sorry for the delay everyone, had a late night last night. I'll get in touch with the person I've chosen shortly.
(2012-12-08, 03:31 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I will just comment that I would feel way better if the person who takes over the maintenance and support of this plugin has an [Image: team-support.png] by their name (which is Paul).

Being part of the team should have no bearing on a person's ability to work on a plugin IMO.

@Scoutie: sad to see you leaving GoMobile. I used to use it when I ran a site and it always worked perfectly for me.
(2012-12-08, 03:50 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-08, 03:31 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I will just comment that I would feel way better if the person who takes over the maintenance and support of this plugin has an [Image: team-support.png] by their name (which is Paul).

Being part of the team should have no bearing on a person's ability to work on a plugin IMO.

Yes, it won't be an official plugin Wink Thanks for the support though Wildcard.
I thank everyone for their interest and support for the project. After much consideration, I've chosen Jason L. to take over the project. He's demonstrated much creativity with regards to theme development and design, and I feel that the project will also allow him to grow in new dimensions due to the influence and reach that GoMobile provides.

All of the files and ownership details have been transferred over to Jason, so anticipate potential downtime while the domain propagates to the new host and everything gets set up.

For those who had contacted me in hopes of taking over this position, I encourage you to get in touch with Jason and see how you can contribute to the project. Of course, since this project accepts support from the community, you can always provide support in other ways - developing custom themes, extending the plugin, or even testing for conflicts between GoMobile and other plugins. Everything helps!

Thanks again to everyone for the support you've given me and the project over the past several months (we're over a year now already, no? time flies). The knowledge and experience I've gained from both managing and developing the project, as well as the feedback from other users, is invaluable and something I will retain forever.

Best regards to all, and good luck to Jason,
Chris Rudnicki

(someone can close this thread now)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5