MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Dev] FLEX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Looks really nice ... maybe I shouldn't develop a theme after all haha
Very nice. I think the search box would look better to the right of the user cp/admin cp etc instead of left.
(2012-11-26, 05:05 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Looks pretty good. Not a fan of the collapse image though. It really doesn't fit with the rest of the skin.

(2012-11-26, 06:08 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]The color of collapse button is different from rest of the theme. Its quite big too. thead is quite big in height. Same with the breadcrumb.

Overall looks good. Smile

Alright, changed the styling of the collapse button, also decreased the height of the thead.

(2012-11-26, 05:25 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really nice and elegant Eric. I would shrink the avatar's dimensions just to let it be aligned with the rest of the userbar, but this is only a suggestion Smile

Thanks man, a great suggestion imo. Big Grin

(2012-11-26, 06:10 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really nice ... maybe I shouldn't develop a theme after all haha

Lol, I don't think those comments fit well together. xD Of course you should make a theme, if you want to. Toungue

(2012-11-26, 06:31 PM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice. I think the search box would look better to the right of the user cp/admin cp etc instead of left.

Well, I sort of like the log out button being the furthest thing to reach for, prevents accidentally clicking it most of the time. xD But thanks for the suggestion.

And thanks for the comments everybody. Here's an update:

http://i5.minus.com/iO6vgn9VUynY8.png
That's very nice theme I must say.
Still not really a fan of the collapse button I'm afraid. It just doesn't fit with the simplicity of the rest of the theme. maybe just consider removing it? Who actually uses it anyway...
Yeah lol, you wouldn't believe the time I'm having with it. xD I'll probably just do an IPB styled one so it's hidden most of the time. x.x

Edit: random tidying http://i2.minus.com/iCMSSzufrZszW.png
This probably isn't a really helpful comment, the theme is lovely, but it's too inoffensive. Too clean. You need something that some people will hate. (lol)
Looks better now I reckon.
Wow it looks really nice, keep up the good work Eric!
I'll just touch it and people will hate it. I'll violate it.

Edit: It has been done, people.

Quote:Eric J unzips design
[5:02:38 PM] Eric J: touch it
[5:02:50 PM] Fmb: Fmb touches it.
[5:03:01 PM] Fmb: Your design is officially defiled.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6