MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google is evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm not really a fan of the theme but the idea sounds good!
Well, you know... The dark side of the Force is very tempting. Toungue
(2012-12-10, 05:07 PM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]Domain Name with Website: 2/10

Uh. I'd say that "google-is-evil" is a pretty appropriate domain name for a site with the thesis "Google is evil." You're rating the subject, not the domain.
(2012-12-12, 08:08 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-10, 05:07 PM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]Domain Name with Website: 2/10

Uh. I'd say that "google-is-evil" is a pretty appropriate domain name for a site with the thesis "Google is evil." You're rating the subject, not the domain.
I posted in accordance with the rules and guidelines in the Showcase sticky. How about giving this a try yourself?
To be honest, I think a new forum topic is needed... You have no members or posts and your topic has been up for about a week. Sure, it isn't that log, but most forums generate some posts and members in there first week.
I like this idea. I believe we can only have true transparency of the corporations that have such a strong foothold in this world; if we actively maintain our freedom of speech about them - a forum is a nice example for this.

Goodluck with the project, I'll be sure to keep checking it out Smile

Also, it's nice to get on there and not be tracked/advertised too straight away (apart from statcounter) like a load of other forums.
Pages: 1 2 3 4