MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AndroidFreaks - The Samsung Galaxy forum from the Netherlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nope I have FireFox in use
You've got a nice theme and very categorized sections But dont know why it contained other language.
(2012-12-23, 03:30 PM)Crazy God Wrote: [ -> ]dont know why it contained other language.

I don't know exactly what u mean with that, but the forum language is Dutch (Netherlands) because its a Dutch forum and the forum users and forum-team are from the Netherlands. So thats why the forum is in that language.....

But we also help people in English no problem!!
(2012-12-11, 01:39 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]What I did notice is that in some of your forums you have the forums split into many more subforums - some of those forums can look sorta dead as a result, with only two posts or so. You should consider merging all those subforums

Hey Leefish,

I have don what u say and merg all subforums and yes you have right, its is seeing much better now...

Thanks!!
No problems - sub-forums are generally a bad idea.
(2012-12-26, 06:58 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]No problems - sub-forums are generally a bad idea.

yeah people need to be click 100 times before they end in a topic and thats not what they want. They want a quick help or sollution.
I have updated the forum stats on post one Big Grin
I have updated the forum stats on post one again Big Grin
Sorry for the dutch language:

Maar welke forum template heb je gebruikt voor jou forum, ziet er strak uit Big Grin
I have send u a PM Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6