MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When does MyBB 1.6.9 come out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2012-12-12, 08:35 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Unsure what do people expect from 1.6.9 except some fixed bugs (i.e: Firefox [undefined] editor issue, which already has a fix if it bothers you too much). It will not bring free pizza guys to your homes guys.

The update of the third party scripts like codepress
(2012-12-10, 12:22 AM)InfernoSoft Wrote: [ -> ]When it's ready™
(2012-12-12, 08:35 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Unsure what do people expect from 1.6.9 except some fixed bugs (i.e: Firefox [undefined] editor issue, which already has a fix if it bothers you too much). It will not bring free pizza guys to your homes guys.

Exactly Toungue

I am not the least bit interested in 1.6.9 or 10- I want to be testing 1.8 on localhost like a child wants to play with a new toy the night before Christmas Big Grin
Is 1.6.9 going to fix the annoying thread title bug?
That's in 1.6.10.
Well that's depressing.
1.6.10 will follow on in January at the latest, Nathan has advised. It requires testing first due to the changes made in it.

Would you like a secure 1.6.9 or something that doesn't work?
(2012-12-12, 11:02 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Would you like a secure 1.6.9 or something that doesn't work?

[Image: 3731.ITS-A-TRAP.gif]

I'm not too bothered about it really, lol.
(2012-12-12, 08:52 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Courtesy of frostschutz' advent calendar - one security issue any day - merry xmas Toungue
Thanks frost, appreciate it a lot.

Regarding that post title bug, it bugs me a couple of times and I had to adamant a weird hack to make it a temporary solution. Nonetheless, January is not too far away.
well, finaly is out Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5