MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Have you ever advertised your community in real life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
One of my mods did graffiti art and he says he would paint our domain name and slogan on walls during some nights.
@Crayo, I work with quite a few publishers in the Manchester/Liverpool/Cheshire area. If you want to do that kind of thing again let me know your budget and I'll get you a good deal.

I spent £300 for 5 papers covering the whole of Ellesmere Port to Birkenhead. Good results. Smile
(EP Pioneer is 10,000 copies alone).
Damnit, I'm going to put up lost dog posters, but instead of saying LOST it'll say my domain in size 72 IMPACT font!
I stood outside wal mart handing out flyers once.
(2012-12-18, 11:35 PM)smexy Wrote: [ -> ]One of my mods did graffiti art and he says he would paint our domain name and slogan on walls during some nights.

Bad idea, you may be held liable for it...
(2012-12-19, 02:34 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-18, 11:35 PM)smexy Wrote: [ -> ]One of my mods did graffiti art and he says he would paint our domain name and slogan on walls during some nights.

Bad idea, you may be held liable for it...

Sweet. I'm advertising or in this case tagging Facebook.com everywhere locally.
(2012-12-19, 02:29 AM)BaconSammich Wrote: [ -> ]I stood outside wal mart handing out flyers once.

man, this sounds awkward.
(2012-12-19, 12:30 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-19, 02:29 AM)BaconSammich Wrote: [ -> ]I stood outside wal mart handing out flyers once.

man, this sounds awkward.

It does a bit.

I know somebody who used to run an Xbox forum who's mum was a manager at GAME and he managed to get fliers in their store which got them a fair bit of traffic.
Yes, told to few students. I also advertised my site to news paper classifieds.
Pages: 1 2 3 4