MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Have you ever advertised your community in real life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
No, I haven't. I think it would be rather awkward, to be honest. Lol, but the question is, would it even work? Or would it fail, I guess it depends on what their interests are, if they are into forums, or whatever.
Once I get a real logo, I am thinking about a T-shirt. Other than that, just word of mouth among friends and their friends.
Oh, I forgot to mention that our contest winner on TESOF got a hoodie with our logo on it. I guess that's somewhat advertising in real life if he actually wears it outside.
Personally I haven't done this at all, although if you have a interest that your friends share then I could see doing that in person and what not.
(2012-12-22, 04:37 AM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I forgot to mention that our contest winner on TESOF got a hoodie with our logo on it. I guess that's somewhat advertising in real life if he actually wears it outside.

Where did you go to get that hoodie done and how much did it cost?
(2012-12-22, 12:42 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-22, 04:37 AM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I forgot to mention that our contest winner on TESOF got a hoodie with our logo on it. I guess that's somewhat advertising in real life if he actually wears it outside.

Where did you go to get that hoodie done and how much did it cost?

Spreadshirt.com, but I'm not sure how much it was. One of my moderators handled it since the contest was his idea (and a really good one). I gave away the official ESO swag that we got from the developers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4