MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySpace Redesign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sorry if this has been made already, totally missed it if so. x.x

But the new layout is pretty sweet imo, I'll definitely be using it. Hopefully it integrates with Spotify. D: If you haven't seen it, here's the tour:

https://new.myspace.com/play
It reminds me of windows 8 Toungue.

Either way I don't use any social networks really so don't see this changing this. Nice to see they are still trying to give facebook a run for their money though.
Looks cool... but why would I join? I have twitter for stalking celebrities and G+ because I'm a hipster.

In any case, I requested an invite, I want to check it out.
(2012-12-28, 06:25 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Looks cool... but why would I join? I have twitter for stalking celebrities and G+ because I'm a hipster.

In any case, I requested an invite, I want to check it out.

Sure, it's probably not for everyone. I'm a designer > social person so it would make more sense to use it instead of Facebook in my case (I'm sure I'll use both though). xD
An interesting take on social networking, but not the kind of thing I would be interested in. Twitter does it for me.
I'm curious, why would this be better for a designer? I'll admit I didn't pay attention to the video even though it was only a couple minutes long xD
It's aimed at showcasing media (Okay, maybe more-so aimed at taking some Facebook users). Photography, music, art, etc.. It's not a Dribbble by any means, but a nice balance of everything I think. (For example showing your designs/music on Facebook can be pretty difficult)
Think people are forgetting that MySpace was the big gun in the social network world before Facebook came along. Back before Facebook it was MySpace and Bebo fighting it for the top spot and I really hope this makes MySpace more popular again, I think that the design is cool and if they can handle our privacy better than Facebook then it would be good Big Grin
Looks nice. It hasn't convinced me to come back though. FB is where it's at for me.
Doesn't matter how well designed it is if there's no compelling reason to use it, and I'm not convinced.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7