MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.7 Bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2013-01-24, 04:45 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a Subversion guy so even today Git makes me want to throw my keyboard out the window.

Same for me although I use a laptop rather than a separate keyboard Toungue
I can manage fine with the GUI and the odd command but I have yet to properly look into all the fancy ones ^_^
(2013-01-24, 04:45 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]You're not doing so bad compared to others. You should have seen the mess Euan made of the repo when he pushed some code. Shy
You ever thought about writing a small github guide? Sure there are lots of tutorials and help sections on github, but I think people tend to search for help on MyBB instead of looking for it on github...
We'll be working on our developer documentation soon.
Seems someone broke it even more:

[Image: iQ9idxdar5xX.png]

(And yes, I entered a name: "reset.css")

As for the compressing CSS issue, replacing it with this:

http://pastebin.com/QJZZwLYJ

Seems to fix it, for anyone having the same problem.
(2013-01-24, 11:37 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Seems someone broke it even more:
I think you broke it yourself. Wink As I said on Github your code isn't valid regex.
That isn't a local copy, it's a copy downloaded from the MyBB repo. That said I'm confused as hell on github, so I might have downloaded from my own repo. I'll try it again.

Edit: Downloaded a clean copy from the MyBB repo and replaced admin/modules/style/themes.php with the version from the repo and it still gives that error. So not me. xP
I've tested my code multiple times and it works as expected without that warning...
Especially since there is no 1.7 .... wtf is this thread for ?
1.7 is the Alpha/Beta version of 1.8.
Re: the compressing issue: That's my fault from an old commit. We're likely going to have to just remove that functionality until I get a chance to look at it properly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4