MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Urgent Help Needed (SQL Problem) (Fatal error)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thanks , waiting for a response
Odd. If I reactivate the Hello World plugin provided with MyBB, the site acts normally.
Go to class_plugins.php, find the function hello_world(); & remove it. Your forum should work well after that.
So do I have to keep it on?
(2013-03-04, 02:13 PM)EGman Wrote: [ -> ]Go to class_plugins.php, find the function hello_world(); & remove it. Your forum should work well after that.

... Have you read the thread at all? Please don't post uselessly.

(2013-03-04, 02:14 PM)MikaeelVanBuuren Wrote: [ -> ]So do I have to keep it on?

You shouldn't have to. This does not happen in a fresh install. In fact, I've never seen this happen before. it seems that deactivating the plugin doesn't actually deactivate it. Could you possibly try deleting the file ./inc/plugins/hello.php?
Just follow what I said, & there will be no need to keep it activated.

The error is, even after you deactivate the HELLO WORLD plugin the function hello_world(); in class_parser.php does not get removed/deleted. So you can delete it manually.

If you cant do that, just provide with the code of class_parser.php & I will remove it.

(2013-03-04, 02:18 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-04, 02:13 PM)EGman Wrote: [ -> ]Go to class_plugins.php, find the function hello_world(); & remove it. Your forum should work well after that.

You shouldn't have to. This does not happen in a fresh install. In fact, I've never seen this happen before. it seems that deactivating the plugin doesn't actually deactivate it. Could you possibly try deleting the file ./inc/plugins/hello.php?

yeah I read, but I was giving solution to the OP's second problem after he gets 'Call to undefined function...'

Smile [Learn to write generously Smile ]

I deleted now what?

(2013-03-04, 02:18 PM)EGman Wrote: [ -> ]Just follow what I said, & there will be no need to keep it activated.

The error is, even after you deactivate the HELLO WORLD plugin the function hello_world(); in class_parser.php does not get removed/deleted. So you can delete it manually.

If you cant do that, just provide with the code of class_parser.php & I will remove it.

yeah I read, but I was giving solution to the OP's second problem after he gets 'Call to undefined function...'

Smile [Learn to write generously Smile ]

I already deleted the Hello.php
(2013-03-04, 02:21 PM)MikaeelVanBuuren Wrote: [ -> ]

I deleted now what?

I was kind of hoping that might help solve the issue actually, but obviously not. Please re-upload it again.
Where am I supposed to get it from now lol.
You can get it froma fresh download of MyBB.

Just checked your cache and the plugins cache is listing two plugins as active, even though they are both de-activated (and one isn't even listed in the plugins menu)...

Cache: plugins

Array
(
    [active] => Array
        (
            [gamecp] => gamecp
            [google_seo] => google_seo
        )

)

gamecp is disabled and Google SEO isn't even listed...

This is very odd. I'm going to re-activate gamecp and deactivate it and see if it's removed from the cache.

EDIT: any chance I can get access to phpmyadmin to get gamecp to install again correctly?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5