MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Urgent Help Needed (SQL Problem) (Fatal error)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2013-03-04, 02:21 PM)MikaeelVanBuuren Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-04, 02:18 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-04, 02:13 PM)EGman Wrote: [ -> ]Go to class_plugins.php, find the function hello_world(); & remove it. Your forum should work well after that.

... Have you read the thread at all? Please don't post uselessly.

(2013-03-04, 02:14 PM)MikaeelVanBuuren Wrote: [ -> ]So do I have to keep it on?

You shouldn't have to. This does not happen in a fresh install. In fact, I've never seen this happen before. it seems that deactivating the plugin doesn't actually deactivate it. Could you possibly try deleting the file ./inc/plugins/hello.php?

I deleted now what?

(2013-03-04, 02:18 PM)EGman Wrote: [ -> ]Just follow what I said, & there will be no need to keep it activated.

The error is, even after you deactivate the HELLO WORLD plugin the function hello_world(); in class_parser.php does not get removed/deleted. So you can delete it manually.

If you cant do that, just provide with the code of class_parser.php & I will remove it.

(2013-03-04, 02:18 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-04, 02:13 PM)EGman Wrote: [ -> ]Go to class_plugins.php, find the function hello_world(); & remove it. Your forum should work well after that.

... Have you read the thread at all? Please don't post uselessly.

(2013-03-04, 02:14 PM)MikaeelVanBuuren Wrote: [ -> ]So do I have to keep it on?

You shouldn't have to. This does not happen in a fresh install. In fact, I've never seen this happen before. it seems that deactivating the plugin doesn't actually deactivate it. Could you possibly try deleting the file ./inc/plugins/hello.php?

yeah I read, but I was giving solution to the OP's second problem after he gets 'Call to undefined function...'

Smile [Learn to write generously Smile ]

I already deleted the Hello.php

That won't work Toungue

Follow this:

1. Go to your cpanel/filemanager
2. Open the directory 'inc' of your forum
3. Find the file 'class_parser.php'
4. Right-Click on it & select EDIT
5. In the edit Window find the line 'hello_world()' [use CTRL+F to bring up the search box]
6. Delete that line & save your file [SAVE CHANGES button on the right side at the top]
7. Now see if it works.
That isn't going to help. there is no function called hello_world() in class_parser.php... Plus the error in question is related to class_pugins.php anyway.
There is no hello_world() in class_parser.php or in class_plugins.php at all.
Have you read my post and is there any chance I can get access to phpmyadmin?
I re-added hello.php
Can you list the full error after you deactivate the HELLO plugin???
This is definitely a weird error. Even when deactivated and not listed in the plugins cache, the hook is still getting called and ran by the plugins class. I'm not entirely sure why, hopefully a developer might be able to chime in with a possible reason?
(2013-03-04, 02:35 PM)EGman Wrote: [ -> ]Can you list the full error after you deactivate the HELLO plugin???

He already has:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function hello_world() in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/inc/class_plugins.php on line 101

(xxx) is to protect OP's info and domain - neither make any difference.
(2013-03-04, 02:35 PM)EGman Wrote: [ -> ]Can you list the full error after you deactivate the HELLO plugin???

It's on the first page?
Fatal error: Call to undefined function hello_world() in /home/------/public_html/------/inc/class_plugins.php on line 101

I reactivated all plugins and the SQL errors comes up again
If it says 'Call to undefined function hello_world()' then the function must exist in the class_parser.php file.... but it is not there as for OP.

Can you attach your class_parser.php file?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5