MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Urgent Help Needed (SQL Problem) (Fatal error)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The class_parser.php and class_plugins.php files are both unchanged from the core release. The issue is not within class_parser.php either way. It is related to the plugins class.
(2013-03-04, 02:44 PM)EGman Wrote: [ -> ]If it says 'Call to undefined function hello_world()' then the function must exist in the class_parser.php file.... but it is not there as for OP.

Can you attach your class_parser.php file?

Is it needed?
(2013-03-04, 02:46 PM)MikaeelVanBuuren Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-04, 02:44 PM)EGman Wrote: [ -> ]If it says 'Call to undefined function hello_world()' then the function must exist in the class_parser.php file.... but it is not there as for OP.

Is it needed?

Yes please...

Is it needed?

No. It is not.
Can you also send me YOUR hello plugin file?

(2013-03-04, 02:47 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it needed?

No. It is not.

Toungue
Again, all files are standard. I have ran file verification to check. Please stop interfering if you have no actual idea to contribute.
Dude, you do your DO's & DON'ts to solve OPs problem & I do mine...
I cant figure out which plugin is affecting it.
(2013-03-04, 02:50 PM)EGman Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, you do your DO's & DON'ts to solve OPs problem & I do mine...

Yes, but you are not helping. Looking at the core files, WHICH ARE UNCHANGED, is not going to help. If you're so intent on looking at them, go here:

https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/master...lugins.php
https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/master...parser.php

His files are exactly the same as the core ones.

(2013-03-04, 02:51 PM)MikaeelVanBuuren Wrote: [ -> ]I cant figure out which plugin is affecting it.

The gamecp plugin is pretty poorly written and you've obviously had Google SEO installed in the past and haven't properly deactivated it. However, the hello world plugin provided as an example with MyBB is causing your specific error.
I just figured out which plugin was causing it . Thanks for all the help..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5